A place where I post my outfits, costume recreations and looks inspired by Disney Characters!
(I do not own any characters)
Also thank you so much to http://broadwayhipsters.tumblr.com/
for the idea. You should check out her blog if you haven't. It's amazing!
What’s Your Favorite Types of Outfits to See From This Blog?
1. CASUAL… stuff I can wear every day to school or class or just for fun.
2. BUSINESS CASUAL…. something a bit more dressy, but still casual enough to wear day-to-day. (lunch, work, casual date)
3. DRESSY…. Something to wear to a dinner date or a more formal party or perhaps the theatre.
4. BLACK TIE… something for prom or other black-tie events.
5. COSTUMES… close replicas of what the characters actually wear for costume parties, Cosplay, or Halloween
Anonymous said: I wanted to ask if you could make some outfits with sneakers instead of heels? I'd really like to see that. I love this page by the way! I just love the fashions
Most certainly! In fact I prefer sneakers to heels, myself, I just assumed that most people prefer heels. What a silly assumption! I’ll start using sneakers more often and I’ll try to start giving a double sneaker-or-heels options as much as I can!
And thank you ever so! You are most kind! :]
insanityofabetterme-deactivated said: Could you do some more "Summer Style" for Disney characters like Jasmine, Meg, and maybe the rest of the Disney Princesses? If you can that'd be wonderful!:)
Sure! Will be posting them over the next few days!